The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Awww yyeah~

I squealed so hard when I saw this was up. Haven't visited NG in a while, but what a pleasant surprise. I'm really glad you decided to use some of your epic battle animation skills for Dark Link. Very nice touch.
One thing I'll critique, though, is the awkward silences. Some were meant to be funny, but other parts were just...plain awkward. As in they were probably drug out too long and it made the animation drag a bit, causing humor to be lost.
I think even having a bit of music in more areas would remedy that.
Overall, great job, though. I am SO impressed with how your skills have progressed over the years. You're very inspirational. :]

~Uni

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Epic win~

You've gotten so good! Very inspirational. ^_^ And I adore your sense of humor. Thanks so much for all your efforts to entertain!

LoZ ftw~

So cute...

Reminds me of myself in some ways~ Very nice job. <3

Link Gets Hurt Once Again Link Gets Hurt Once Again

*chuckles*

I'm not sure what your obsession is with hurting Link...but it's pretty funny. And your animation and drawing skills are amazing. ^^

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Oh sweet!

You've got to make a tutorial or something! Seriously I've been trying to master that kind of animation for years. I NEED to know at least how you animate the hair. That's my hardest area. It's like...does it go on a top layer, below...in between? So weird. Well, anywho...Please keep up this inspiring work! ^_^ You're amazing!

IAF: Oh Frenchmas Tree! IAF: Oh Frenchmas Tree!

Heehee...!

*sways side to side* Teh special eggnog's contageous I tell you...!!
*hic* Lovely holiday flash, Nalem, wonderful job~
*falls over*

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

I remember this~

It looks so cool in color and still as cute as it did back then. Wonderful job, Jo! =3

a short about pandas a short about pandas

Cuteness

*huggles the little pandas* I really like all the colors...especially the ones you have to create the sky at the end.

Everlasting Dream Everlasting Dream

Aw...

You have a very cute style...for some reason I can't help but like it...o.o